Square City Church is an Indonesian Bethel Church in Mannheim with the Lord Jesus Christ as its foundation. Our desire is to reach out and fulfill the spiritual needs of Indonesians living in Europe, in Germany especially in the square city Mannheim.
Become a living and growing Church of God
- Preaching the news of salvation to all nations
- Make believers disciples of Christ
- Equipping believers for the work of ministry for the building up of the Body of Christ
- Increase the unity of the Body of Christ
Pastor Susi Krannich was born in Bogor and was baptized when she was 12 years old. She started her ministry as Youth Leader and Sunday School Teacher at the Gereja Bethel Indonesia Sepenuh (GBIS) in Solo.
After graduating from the Banking Academy in Solo and the Banking Development Institute in Jakarta, in May 1993 she married Lothar Krannich and later settled in Germany. Out of her heart’s desire for fellowship with fellow believers she founded a prayer meeting in Mannheim in early January 1994.
Under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, this prayer fellowship grew and developed into a church. She then decided to enter Bible school and graduated as a Bachelor of Theology in 2006. To this day she continues to faithfully serve both students and families in the city of Mannheim. Her heart’s desire is bringing souls, both students and families, to repentance and accepting the Lord Jesus.
- Sunday Service on 02 Apr 2023 10:30 am at GBI Mannheim - Square City Church
- Sunday Service on 16 Apr 2023 10:30 am at GBI Mannheim - Square City Church
- Sunday Service on 23 Apr 2023 10:30 am at GBI Mannheim - Square City Church
- Sunday Service on 30 Apr 2023 10:30 am at GBI Mannheim - Square City Church
- Sunday Service on 07 May 2023 10:30 am at GBI Mannheim - Square City Church
- Sunday Service on 14 May 2023 10:30 am at GBI Mannheim - Square City Church
- Sunday Service on 21 May 2023 10:30 am at GBI Mannheim - Square City Church
We are an independent church community based in Mannheim.
Since we do not receive any church tax or comparable state support, we finance ourselves exclusively through voluntary donations. It is particularly important to us to use the incoming donations in a targeted manner for the work of our community.
As a recognized corporation under public law, we can issue donation receipts for all payment methods, so that you can deduct your donation from taxes. Simply enter your address in the transfer slip under “Verwendungszweck” (purpose of use). You will then receive a donation receipt from us at the beginning of each year for the previous year.
We are grateful for any financial support!
Indonesische Bethel Gemeinde Mannheim e.V.
Sparkasse Rhein Neckar Nord
Verwendungszweck: Donation (possibly with address)